Guests of the Manor will enjoy these Chestertown area restaurants. Each is in the area surrounding the Inn and offers unique menus with a distinctly Maryland cuisine.
Restaurants in Chestertown
8 miles from Great Oak Manor
The Kitchen at the Imperial Hotel
(410) 778-5000 | 208 High Street
Chef-Owned restaurant. Great bar. Sidewalk dining in nicer weather.
20786 Rock Hall Ave, Rock Hall, MD 21661
(410) 778-5360 | 849 Washington Avenue
Home cooked Italian food and gourmet pizza.
Open daily 10-9:00 (closed Holidays)
The Landing at Safe Harbor Great Oak Landing Marina
(410) 778-2020 | next door to Great Oak Manor
The Retriever Bar and The Decoy Bottle Shop
(410) 778-1386 | 37 ½ High Street
410.390.9921 | 312 Cannon Street, Chestertown
(410) 778-6688 | 870 High Street
Uncle Charlie’s Bistro
(410) 778-3663 | 848-B High St.
(443) 282-9797 | 337 High Street
Evergrain Bread Company
(410) 778-3333 | 201 High Street
Delicious bread, pastries, and coffee and sandwiches
Open Tuesday-Saturday 6:30-5, Sunday 8-2
Chester River Wine & Cheese
(443) 282-0220 | 117 S. Cross St.
Artisan cheeses, meats and delicious wines. Serves lunch outside in nice weather.
Restaurants in the Town of Rock Hall
12 miles from Great Oak Manor
Inn at Osprey Point
(410) 639-2194 | 20786 Rock Hall Avenue
Regional cuisine with talented chef, best in Rock Hall
Open for dinner Wednesday-Sunday 5-8 (February-December)
(410) 639-2261 | 21055 Sharp Street
Best crab house, live music on Sunday. Open Daily
At the Manor