My TYM Retreat™
A restorative, self-restoration retreat exclusively for YOU
To be added to the waiting list for this event or to be added to the list for future My TYM Retreats, please contact Great Oak Manor Director of Events, Corinne Stephens at 410-778-5943 or by email at email@example.com
My TYM Retreat ™
- Your time to focus on YOU
At Great Oak Manor, we are committed to delivering a guest experience that includes connection, wellness and learning.
- What to expect: The My TYM Retreat is designed for busy professionals who would benefit from spending TYM (pronounced “time”) focused on self-restoration:
- T – Tea is an ancient plant medicine, tonic for the spirit and balm for the soul. Enjoy wonderful tea-time while experiencing the benefits of tea and enjoying clarity and connection with self.
- Y – Yoga enhances both the physical self as well as the mind. Whether you are an experienced yogi or new to the practice, you will connect with yourself and experience a level of calm relaxation that will help you feel restored.
- M – Meditation is the ultimate way to reconnect with our center, to de-stress and to reset. Developing or honing a meditation practice is key to self renewal.
Sarah Scarbough started her formal journey with tea when she was about 20 years old. This journey has taken her many places - as a tea buyer, taster and formulator for businesses and brands across the globe. She has seen traditional cultures around the world and how they share tea to cultivate peace, wisdom and connection; how sacred movement and meditation enable us to drop into awareness of the magic of life. This is what she wants to share with you… a pathway into the magic of life through the art and ritual of tea.
Luisanna Tejada is a 200 HR Yoga Alliance certified instructor specializing in Vinyasa Yoga.
She began her yoga practice over a decade ago at a time when she was always trying to find love outside of herself. Yet, through yoga, she learned that the most important love of all is within. She credits yoga with changing her life. It has allowed her to apply the lessons of patience, endurance and acceptance. Through her teachings, she desires to share these lessons with you.
Fees and Terms
The Retreat Event Fee is $950 per person*
The Retreat Event Fee includes all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), wine pairings with dinner, meditation, yoga instruction and tea offerings. Additional services may be booked separately.
Booking requires a $500 deposit with payment in full thirty days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Deposits less a $50 cancellation fee will be refunded for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date.
* Retreat Event Fee sold separately from room. All rooms have king sized beds and each is unique with its own style and character. We will make every effort to accommodate specific room requests based on availability.
To make your reservation, please contact Great Oak Manor Director of Events, Corinne Stephens at 410-778-5943 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org